Ornamental chilli Purple - Ornamental plant
Be the first to review this product Review Now
Out Of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes and shipping
- Genuine Variety Plants with Fertilised Soil & Pot
- Secure Plant Packing to Sustain During Transit
- Live Chat Support & 7Days Easy Return Policy
- Plantcare Expert Support for Your Plant Growth
About the Ornamental Chili
- This is not the edible chili, because it doesn't have any taste.
- It is mainly used for its ornamental value for decoration purposes.
- It is bushy, glossy green foliage and colorful fruit that stand in upright clusters at the end of the stems combine to create an outstanding ornamental plant.
- The fruit comes in shades of purple, which is easy to grow in a pot.
- It can be grown from a semi-shade area to a full sunlight area.
To receive your package between and
Frequently Asked Questions
Outdoor plants are those plants which grow in direct sunlight, they can be avenue & flowering trees, Palms, Cactus & Succulents, & Ornamental plants also.
In general outdoor plants prefer to grow under direct sunlight, so minimum 5-6hours of direct sunlight is essential for these collections.
Two important things are full sunlight & proper space to grow them because some plants need large space to grow.
Yes, if you are planting too close to the wall, it can damage your wall. Make sure that it is planted 3-4 meter away from the wall, exceptions for Palms & ornamental plants.