Jacaranda mimosifolia / Neel Mohar - Avenue Trees
Be the first to review this product Review Now
Inclusive of all taxes and shipping
- Genuine Variety Plants with Fertilised Soil & Pot
- Secure Plant Packing to Sustain During Transit
- Live Chat Support & 7Days Easy Return Policy
- Plantcare Expert Support for Your Plant Growth
About the Plant -
- Jacaranda also known as Brazilian rosewood, blue jacaranda, blue trumpet tree, is a tropical beauty with its clusters of fragrant, purple, trumpet-shaped blooms.
- This tree is grown as an ornamental to beautify avenues, parks.
- It makes an excellent shade or street tree.
The flowers appear in spring and early summer and last for up to two months.
They are followed by woody seed pods, which contain numerous flat, winged seeds.
Growing Tips -
- It loves to grow in full sunlight areas.
- Prefers moderate climate with Read More
To receive your package between and
Frequently Asked Questions
Outdoor plants are those plants which grow in direct sunlight, they can be avenue & flowering trees, Palms, Cactus & Succulents, & Ornamental plants also.
In general outdoor plants prefer to grow under direct sunlight, so minimum 5-6hours of direct sunlight is essential for these collections.
Two important things are full sunlight & proper space to grow them because some plants need large space to grow.
Yes, if you are planting too close to the wall, it can damage your wall. Make sure that it is planted 3-4 meter away from the wall, exceptions for Palms & ornamental plants.
My Jacaranda plant arrived in this condition (see pic). Not looking happy. It is a bit better since planting into a proper pot. Hopefully it goes on to become a big strong tree. Fingers crossed. 🤞🏽
Received in pristine condition
Absolutely love the plant and packing
Love the variety of plnts available on Exotic flora website