Millingtonia hortensis / Indian Cork Tree - Avenue trees
Be the first to review this product Review Now
Inclusive of all taxes and shipping
- Genuine Variety Plants with Fertilised Soil & Pot
- Secure Plant Packing to Sustain During Transit
- Live Chat Support & 7Days Easy Return Policy
- Plantcare Expert Support for Your Plant Growth
About the Tree -
- It is also known as Tree Jasmine, Indian Cork Tree is a long deciduous tree.
- This is grown in gardens and avenues for its perfuming flowers.
- This is a fast-growing tree. Indigenous (native to India)
- Its long tubular, white, and fragrant flowers bloom at night and shed early in the morning.
- It flowers in June, July, August, September, October, November.
- It is a big tree, can spread & grow up to 12 meters.
- Good for screening, recommended for creating shade.
- Salt or salinity tolerant
Growing Tips -
To receive your package between and
Frequently Asked Questions
Outdoor plants are those plants which grow in direct sunlight, they can be avenue & flowering trees, Palms, Cactus & Succulents, & Ornamental plants also.
In general outdoor plants prefer to grow under direct sunlight, so minimum 5-6hours of direct sunlight is essential for these collections.
Two important things are full sunlight & proper space to grow them because some plants need large space to grow.
Yes, if you are planting too close to the wall, it can damage your wall. Make sure that it is planted 3-4 meter away from the wall, exceptions for Palms & ornamental plants.
Received it in en excellent condition. The packing was very nicely done. Eager to see it fully grown