Betel Nut/Areca Nut - Fruit Plants & Tree
Be the first to review this product Review Now
Inclusive of all taxes and shipping
- Genuine Variety Plants with Fertilised Soil & Pot
- Secure Plant Packing to Sustain During Transit
- Live Chat Support & 7Days Easy Return Policy
- Plantcare Expert Support for Your Plant Growth
Betel Nut is also known as Areca Nut/Supari palm is commercially available in dried, cured, and fresh forms. The effect of chewing betel leaf and areca nut together is relatively mild and could be compared to that of drinking a cup of coffee. It is Considered an auspicious ingredient in Hinduism. It is an ornamental as well as an economically important plant.
- It is commonly referred to as betel nut, not to be confused with betel (Piper betle) leaves that are often used to wrap it (a preparation known as PAAN).
- The fresh fruit Read More
To receive your package between and
Frequently Asked Questions
Outdoor plants are those plants which grow in direct sunlight, they can be avenue & flowering trees, Palms, Cactus & Succulents, & Ornamental plants also.
In general outdoor plants prefer to grow under direct sunlight, so minimum 5-6hours of direct sunlight is essential for these collections.
Two important things are full sunlight & proper space to grow them because some plants need large space to grow.
Yes, if you are planting too close to the wall, it can damage your wall. Make sure that it is planted 3-4 meter away from the wall, exceptions for Palms & ornamental plants.