Aloe Vera - Indoor/Outdoor Plants
Be the first to review this product Review Now
Aloe Vera is Botanically known as Aloe vera from the Liliaceae family. Common names are Aloe vera, Medicinal aloe, True aloe, First aid aloe, Indian aloe, etc. Aloe vera is a succulent plant and it is an evergreen perennial plant that grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world. It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. This species is also used for decorative purposes and grows successfully indoors as a potted plant. It is found in many consumer products including beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, ointments or in the form of gel for minor burns and sunburns.Read More
Aloe Vera is Botanically known as Aloe vera from the Liliaceae family. Common names are Aloe vera, Medicinal aloe, True aloe, First aid aloe, Indian aloe, etc. Aloe vera is a succulent plant and it is an evergreen perennial plant that grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world. It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. This species is also used for decorative purposes and grows successfully indoors as a potted plant. It is found in many consumer products including beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, ointments or in the form of gel for minor burns and sunburns.
Aloe vera is a stemless or very short-stemmed plant growing to 60–100 cm tall, spreading by its offsets. The leaves are thick and fleshy, green to grey-green, with some varieties showing white flecks on their upper and lower stem surfaces. The margin of the leaf is serrated and has small white teeth. The flowers are produced in summer on a spike up to 90 cm tall in mature plants.
What does make it Special??
- One of the Best Air Purifier Plant which is easily available to every Indian House.
- You can grow it either indoor or outdoor and either in a pot or in the ground.
- The medicinal use of Aloe vera is legendary, Treatment of burns, cold medicine, health drinks, and innumerable beauty treatments - humans are still discovering the many benefits of this humble plant.
- Aloe vera's clear gel and its yellow latex are used to manufacture commercial products. Aloe gel typically is used to make topical medicines for skin conditions, such as burns, wounds, frostbite, rashes, psoriasis, cold sores, or dry skin. Aloe latex is used individually or manufactured as a product with other ingredients.
- It can also be grown in the air without soil, as its roots absorb moisture from the air and survive in the air for a long time.
- Low maintenance plant, Best for Sunny windows, hardy nature with an attractive look, Popular house plant with medicinal values.
- Other than this it has numerous special characters you can find on the internet.
MAXIMUM HEIGHT - It can reach up to 1 meter in height, but it also depends on its maturity & its location.
BLOOMING YEAR - Flowers are inconspicuous, but they are popular for their leaves.
- There are few plants easier to grow as Aloe vera. Full sun is great but a balcony with 2 to 3 hours of indirect bright light will also be sufficient.
- Plants can grow in hot temperatures and low humidity but can also grow even healthier in tropical conditions.
- Sand in the potting mix helps as the plants require good drainage. Regular water is required if you plan to use the plant for its gel. Plant in large pots for getting big healthy leaves.
- When choosing a container, be sure to pick one that has at least one drainage hole in the bottom. This is key as the hole will allow excess water to drain out.
- As the plants grow, new baby Aloe Vera will arise from the sides you can separate it and plant it in another pot in order to multiply your plant.
Shaded Balcony, Office Plant, Bedroom Plant, Best Attractive & Zero Maintenance Plant, Border Plant, Kitchen's window.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Aloe vera Plant||Less than 1 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||4-6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
LIGHT CONDITION - Can grow in Indirect Bright light or Semi shade or Indoor and in Direct sunlight also.
WATERING SCHEDULE - Water when the topsoil(2-3 inches) feels dry to touch. Moderate Watering weekly once, as it is succulent it requires less water.
SOIL TYPE - The soil should be well-drained, fertile, and rich in organic content, sandy soil is most preferred.
TEMPERATURE - The average temperature should be 18-30 Degree Celsius.
FERTILIZER APPLICATION - Apply any organic fertilizer once a month and stop in winter. Do not forget to water your plant immediately after the application of fertilizer.
PLANT PROTECTION - Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants. Generally, it is not affected by any pest or disease, in case of any infections, you can use Neem oil spray for primary treatment.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- You can remain the plant in the same pot for 6-7 months, later you can transplant it in the slightly bigger pot than the present.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.
To receive your package between and