Pink Wall Creeper Variegated/Ficus pumila - Creepers & Climbers
Be the first to review this product Review Now
Out Of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes and shipping
- Genuine Variety Plants with Fertilised Soil & Pot
- Secure Plant Packing to Sustain During Transit
- Live Chat Support & 7Days Easy Return Policy
- Plantcare Expert Support for Your Plant Growth
This is a new variety in wall creeper with variegated white snowflakes leaves. It is a vigor, fast-growing, woody evergreen, climbing vine. A handsome choice for climbing walls, pillars, and for covering unsightly fences. Small leathery dark green leaves mature into large, thick ovate, heart-shaped leaves; prune the mature foliage to promote new juvenile growth. You can grow them in the pot, hanging basket, the ground cover also. You can grow them from full sunlight to semi-shade also. Watering not only in the pot but watering to all part of the plant will add extra benefits as the aerial Read More
This is a new variety in wall creeper with variegated white snowflakes leaves. It is a vigor, fast-growing, woody evergreen, climbing vine. A handsome choice for climbing walls, pillars, and for covering unsightly fences. Small leathery dark green leaves mature into large, thick ovate, heart-shaped leaves; prune the mature foliage to promote new juvenile growth. You can grow them in the pot, hanging basket, the ground cover also. You can grow them from full sunlight to semi-shade also. Watering not only in the pot but watering to all part of the plant will add extra benefits as the aerial roots which adhere to the wall also need moisture. It can grow more than 10 meters in length if provided with good support and proper care.
- Can grow in a minimum 12inch pot & more than that will be awesome.
- Provide a wall or pillar-like structure as the background so that its roots get support and cover it properly.
- Always do regular pruning whenever needed in order to make a good shape.
- Add organic fertilizer once in 2 months and also you can spray water-soluble nitrogen fertilizer on the foliage once in 2 months.
- Spacing between plant to plant should be 2m*2m while planting together for a more bushy form.
Sunlight - Full Sunlight (6hrs) to Partial shade
Water - Always Maintain the moisture in the soil. Also can water it over the leaves.
Fertilizer - Apply any organic fertilizer once in 2 months.
Pruning - Prune the extra branches if it is going away from the wall because if the branches hang in the air, it will not grow.
Location - Compound Wall/Pillar/Sunny Balcony/Rock garden/Hanging basket/Ground cover
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Wall Creeper Plant||<1 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
**above specifications are for indicative purpose only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- After 1 month you can transplant it into a slightly bigger pot than the present pot or you can remain in the same pot for 6-7 months.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.
To receive your package between and
Frequently Asked Questions
It grows horizontally. Creepers are plants with stems that grow along the ground, around another plant / on a wall by means of extending stems or branches.
It grows vertically. Climbers are plants with a tender stem that grow with the help of external support. They climb over the other by twine or hook from their leaves & stems.
It depends on the plant varieties and the available space for spreading. In General, a creeper can spread up to 15 meters.
Perennial creepers/climbers are plants that live or grow for a long time (more than a year)
List of plants that can also grow in Indirect bright light is All money plants, Pink wall creeper, All thunbergia, Ipomoea cairica & Ipomoea black, Hari Champa, Cissus nodosa, Mandevilla, and Trachelospermum jasminoides.
Minimum 3 years needed for a creeper plants to cover 5-10 meter of walls. But it also depends on the Plant care and plant variety.
It is always good to read both together, Creepers grow horizontally, it creeps on the ground whereas Climbers grow vertically by external support by their twine, tendrils, and other supportive structure.
Minimum 4-6hours of direct bright light are necessary for flower plants to produce flowers. The soil should be well-drained, fertile, and organic in nature, the sandy-loam soil is the best soil for flowering plants.
The best Fertilizers are Organic fertilizers & Organic compost, manure to apply to your flowers. Remember Phosphorus based fertilizers are best to produce more flowers. Look at the descriptions of each plant for plant care guidelines.
There are some creepers like Curtain creeper, Elephant creeper, Dolichandra unguis cati, Thunbergia, Passion flower, Wall creeper, Ipomoea etc, are very suitable for making privacy or providing like structure for shade purpose.
Purchased it but daily few leaves are shedding off , its placed in partially shade area with indirect sun light .
Will this plant survive ? As much of leaves are shedding off ,i am worried