Kadamba / Neolamarckia cadamba - Avenue Trees
Be the first to review this product Review Now
Inclusive of all taxes and shipping
- Genuine Variety Plants with Fertilised Soil & Pot
- Secure Plant Packing to Sustain During Transit
- Live Chat Support & 7Days Easy Return Policy
- Plantcare Expert Support for Your Plant Growth
About the Plant -
- Botanically it is known as Neolamarckia cadamba from the Rubiaceae family.
- It is a large, evergreen tree with beautiful & unique flowers. It is a fast-growing tree with a broad crown and is even planted sacredly near temples.
- This beautiful tree is also known for its medicinal virtues. According to Hindu mythology, the tree was the favorite tree of Lord Krishna.
- It is an evergreen, fast shade-giving tree, perfuming flowers, edible fruits, leaves that are eatable to cattle, one of the most important Indian religious plants.
About the Plant - Facts About Kadam Tree Growing Tips INSIDE THE BOX **above specifications are for indicative purpose only, actual dimensions may slightly vary. INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
1-2 Feet Height
Growing Pot (Black color)
About the Plant -
Facts About Kadam Tree
INSIDE THE BOX
**above specifications are for indicative purpose only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
To receive your package between and
Frequently Asked Questions
Outdoor plants are those plants which grow in direct sunlight, they can be avenue & flowering trees, Palms, Cactus & Succulents, & Ornamental plants also.
In general outdoor plants prefer to grow under direct sunlight, so minimum 5-6hours of direct sunlight is essential for these collections.
Two important things are full sunlight & proper space to grow them because some plants need large space to grow.
Yes, if you are planting too close to the wall, it can damage your wall. Make sure that it is planted 3-4 meter away from the wall, exceptions for Palms & ornamental plants.
Perfect packing and excellent delivery