Bakul / Indian Medlar / Mimusops elengi - Avenue Trees
Be the first to review this product Review Now
Inclusive of all taxes and shipping
- Genuine Variety Plants with Fertilised Soil & Pot
- Secure Plant Packing to Sustain During Transit
- Live Chat Support & 7Days Easy Return Policy
- Plantcare Expert Support for Your Plant Growth
About the Bakul Tree -
- It is a beautiful every green tree with a dense canopy of small shiny leaves.
- The tree bears creamy white fragrant flowers and ovoid berries. Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year.
- The flowers have such a great fragrance that it fills the night air with a delicious heady aroma.
- They are offered in temples and shrines throughout the country.
- Besides, due to its moderate size, it is a perfect candidate for urban plantations and home gardens.
- Indigenous (native to India).
- Good for Hedges and Borders, attracts birds, bees.
- Recommended Read More
To receive your package between and
Frequently Asked Questions
Outdoor plants are those plants which grow in direct sunlight, they can be avenue & flowering trees, Palms, Cactus & Succulents, & Ornamental plants also.
In general outdoor plants prefer to grow under direct sunlight, so minimum 5-6hours of direct sunlight is essential for these collections.
Two important things are full sunlight & proper space to grow them because some plants need large space to grow.
Yes, if you are planting too close to the wall, it can damage your wall. Make sure that it is planted 3-4 meter away from the wall, exceptions for Palms & ornamental plants.